Year 2 Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join our team.
- Creating a safe and engaging learning environment;
- Contributing to the wider life of the school;
- To ensure that lessons are well prepared, efficiently resourced and appropriate to the ability level of the pupils in question;
- Managing behaviour effectively;
- Carry out assessment in line with ISI and School policies;
- Providing feedback to parents or carers;
- Undertaking continuous professional development;
- Differentiating for the various needs of the pupils, and teaching accordingly;
- To teach pupils of all abilities with commitment, enthusiasm and to a high standard of competence;
- Assessing, monitoring and recording progression;
- Planning for learning and progression;
- Produce Short/Medium/Long Term teaching plans in accordance with Beeston Hall guidelines, ensuring relevant deadlines are met;
- Liaise with relevant Heads of Departments and Class Teachers regarding cross-curricular subject matter.
- An ability to build a great rapport with pupils, parents and staff;
- Can work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies;
- Good-outstanding teaching practice;
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification;
- Must be experience with recent UK experience;
- Able to inspire your colleagues and pupils alike.