Associate Director | Manchester Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director | Manchester to join our team.
- Keep self and team up to date with industry findings, emerging regulation;
- Manage time responsibly;
- Attract new clients to Tenos;
- Ensure your own well-being;
- Work within Tenos quality control standards and procedures;
- Participates in the strategic development of the Tenos through internal leadership activities and external business development;
- Comply with the IFEs Code of Professional Conduct;
- Adapt and be flexible to the needs of the business;
- Team performance management.
- Completed and passed Expert Witness qualification;
- Recognised as a credible fire expert within the industry;
- Professional registration with Engineering Council through the IFE (or with another Professional Engineering Institution) as a Chartered Engineer;
- Able to forge new client relationships;
- Able to manage and lead a team of Engineers.