Conduct research dealing with the understanding of human diseases and the improvement of human health. Engage in clinical investigation, research and development, or other related activities. Includes physicians, dentists, public health specialists, pharmacologists, and medical pathologists who primarily conduct research.
Associate Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Director to join our team.
- Supports personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing;
- Coach and mentor the team to provide best practice and develop member’s skill sets when necessary;
- Perform geotechnical analysis and data interpretation use FEM 2D and 3D;
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times;
- Develop/Generate business using past contacts and experience;
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions;
- Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications;
- Dealing with investors and securing sales;
- Direct reporting to the client’s Asset Managers on a weekly basis;
- To be familiar with public/private partnership options including Development Agreement arrangements;
- Contribute to the development of our pattern library;
- Leadership/Management experience;
- Sound experience in conceptual design;
- Undertake an active role in the management of our South East team and of the national practice;
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with the companies guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- A high commercial and contractual acumen financially astute;
- A strong advocate of developing people to balance business performance metrics and sustainable succession planning;
- Results-driven, with a logical, practical and methodical drive to achieving business performance;
- Excellent interpersonal Skills;
- An entrepreneurial style with a pro-active approach;
- Academically qualified to Degree and/or Masters level in a relevant discipline;
- MRICS is essential for this position;
- To build relationships with wider sports & entertainment stakeholders (e.g. rights-holders & events owners);
- Working closely with Mediacom’s other specialists division, especially Mediacom Beyond Advertising & other creative teams to consistently improve;
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior position;
- To explore & research new business opportunities & areas where MediaCom Sport & Entertainment can deliver revenue ;
- Excellent client facing skills;
- Previous commercial property management experience essential;
- Experience in the commercial real estate market is essential;
- To participate in selling new projects / ideas / solutions to increase agency fees .