Capture Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Capture Manager to join our team.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate internal company procedures;
- Develops and presents briefings to internal management and executives;
- Develops and manages bid and proposal budgets and standards of performance;
- Provide clear and concise Capture status reports to all relevant internal stakeholder on a regular and suitable periodic basis;
- Supports pricing strategy and price-to-win assessment;
- Coordinate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from all relevant functional departments;
- Lead or support identifying potential customers, performing competitive assessments, identifying teaming supplies.
- Self-starter and proactive with a strong work drive;
- Successfully managed and won at least one major pursuit >£5M;
- Prior Program Management experience;
- Excellent communicator who can provide clear and concise messaging and progress reporting at all levels within the business;
- Collaborative individual with the confidence and integrity to earn customer and internal stakeholders confidence.