Swimming Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Swimming Teacher to join our team.
- Able to plan and deliver a range of high-quality Swimming Sessions to Primary School Children.
- Evaluate sessions and give feedback;
- To be a positive role model, creating a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage children and adults to participate in swimming;
- To plan and deliver lessons;
- Identify participants’ abilities and encourage them to reach their full potential;
- To carry out an attendance register when required;
- To attend meetings when necessary;
- Plan and deliver sessions appropriate to the level of swimmer;
- Set ground rules for each session;
- Ensure safe provision of all equipment and ensure it is used correctly;
- Provide explanations and demonstrate swimming techniques;
- Make sure safety standards are followed in sessions and undertake risk assessments;
- Correct faults in swimming techniques and identify ways to improve performance.