Relief Cook Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Relief Cook to join our team.
- To prepare meals and present them to the highest possible standard;
- To be responsible for keeping accurate stock records, ordering stock and budgeting;
- To undertake any extra duties or responsibilities that may be required from time to time;
- To be responsible for efficiency, hygiene and safety in the catering area;
- To implement and uphold the CrossReach aims, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Experience of supervising in a kitchen is essential;
- Excellent communicator;
- Good customer service skills;
- Must be reliable and flexible;
- Friendly and outgoing;
- Good knowledge of hygiene and H&S;
- Positive attitude;
- Must have NVQ level 2 or above in food preparation.