Weekend Chef (Days) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Weekend Chef (Days) to join our team.
- Train and lead the kitchen team through the shift measured by team appraisals and reviews;
- Provision of top quality hospitality measured by feedback from guests and management;
- Administer company and EHO food safety bookwork and due diligence documentation measured by QSHE, EHO and monthly site audits;
- Plan Cook and serve the food to the highest standards measured by customer numbers and feedback;
- Plan and cook correct amounts to reduce wastage measured through GP% on weekly reports.
- Strong craft skills;
- Good communicator;
- Confident with individuals and large groups;
- NVQ or City gilds equivalent of 706- ½ food safety training level 2 or above;
- Able to train and lead a small team with in a larger team able to devise continual improvements and innovation across the kitchen environment;
- 5 years in large commercial production kitchen.