band 5 occupational therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a band 5 occupational therapist to join our team.
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients;
- Working within a multidisciplinary team;
- Supporting carers and families;
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life;
- Discharge planning;
- Relaxation techniques with patients;
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities;
- Assess and take in to account deterioration.
- HCPC Registration;
- Valid right to work in the UK;
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Able to drive a vehicle;
- Postgraduiate or placement experience in an acute setting;
- HCPC Registration (Applicants who are in the process of applying are able to apply and will be strongly considered);
- Acute OT experience at placement or postgraduate level;
- Valid right to work in the UK (Please note visa sponsorship cannot be offered with this post);
- Occupational Therapy Background;
- HCPC Registration (Applicants who are pending HCPC application will also be considered);
- Acute experience at placement or postgraduate level;
- Valid right to work in the UK (UK or EU passport or visa).