Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join our team.
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate;
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary;
- Assessment and evaluation of patient progress;
- Managing own caseload;
- Run controlled therapy sessions;
- Giving advice and support to patients and family members;
- Maintaining records and case notes;
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes;
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development.
- Independently dysphagia competent;
- Experience with speech, language and communication needs for children up to 5 yo;
- Valid HCPC registration;
- At least 2 years’ experience as an SLT.