beauty spa therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a beauty spa therapist to join our team.
- Always be prepared according to brand standards;
- Meet set KPI’s on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis;
- Build rapport with your customers and deliver what they need, ensuring an upsell where appropriate;
- Support centrally driven promotions and guidelines;
- Welcome guests with your natural talent for customer focus;
- Understand your treatments and products in order to offer the correct service level and recommendations.
- Level 5 Beauty Therapy qualification with experience of working in a salon or spa environment;
- Good time-management skills and able to use your own initiative;
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty/Spa Therapy;
- A flexible approach to working shift hours;
- Advanced waxing (hot wax, Brazilians, Hollywood’s etc.) preferred but not essential;
- Pride and attention to detail in your work & personal appearance;
- Excellent retail skills;
- Exceptional customer care skills;
- Drivers licence;
- Elemis & Jessica qualifications preferred;
- Professional and warm personality;
- Highly motivated individual capable of working without supervision;
- Previous experience of computer booking systems;
- Excellent team player;
- NVQ 2/3 or equivalent qualification.