Care Assistant – Temp Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Care Assistant – Temp to join our team.
- To provide a high quality of care and support;
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual;
- Assist with breakfast, lunch and or dinner;
- To be able to provide personal care for adults;
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met;
- Promote independence and choice;
- Assist with day to day activities within the home.
- At least 3 years checkable work history and references;
- Be en-route to completion of your Care Certificate or NVQ qualified;
- National Insurance number;
- Minimum of 1 years UK care experience with in a care home setting;
- Original passport, documented right to work in the UK,
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years UK care experience,
- Complete a new advanced DBS – current cost £50.60 (The DBS update service is zero cost).