Clinical Pharmacist – South Yorkshire Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Pharmacist – South Yorkshire to join our team.
- Liaise with and support other team members and help them to integrate and contribute to the future development of the company;
- Provide a professional and competent service that assists the company to develop and enhance client numbers and retention rates;
- Driven to succeed, to support the development of clinical and marketing strategies in line with company strategy;
- Adhering to all clinical and information governance policies;
- Setting and maintaining the highest levels of professional conduct whist representing the company;
- Ensuring maintenance of clear audit trails as per company policies and procedures;
- Maintaining strong communication skills, effectively transferring key information, to display the ability to influence and negotiate;
- Delivering optimum clinical value to both patient and practice;
- Identifying and correcting areas of under performance within the bounds of our protocols, working practices and systems.
- Our client is looking for registered Pharmacists, ideally within a Practice, CCG or Hospital setting;
- Located in South Yorkshire;
- Proven commercial experience would be advantageous, alongside an established range of contacts within Primary Care;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with a proactive mindset;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel is essential as the role is field based;
- Knowledge of the business and the services it provides.