Commercial Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Officer to join our team.
- Seek commercial opportunities to improve both programme gross margin whilst maintaining/enhancing customer relationships;
- Participation in the Bid Approval process including pricing approval documentation;
- Contract review and minor administration of all POs related to the programme;
- To effectively manage the customer contracts for the program;
- Development and maintaining good working relationships with customers, both internal and external;
- Engaged in a wide variety of commercial activities which support the development of business opportunities;
- Present, negotiate and document the changes to the contract with the customer and internally;
- Be subject matter expert on all contract and commercial issues within the IPTs;
- Management of commercial risk;
- reviewing and drafting agreements;
- Preparing Commercial proposals;
- Be the commercial governance and “gate keeper” for the contracts/ POs related to the programmes;
- Contract management including monitoring performance of contractual obligation;
- Prioritization of tasks to meet deadlines and able to provide relevant management information;
- Ensure all changes are reflected within contracts with suppliers and customer.
- International Association for Contract and Commercial Management;
- MCIPS or studying.