Complex Needs Support Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Complex Needs Support Worker to join our team.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the post and the level of responsibility identified;
- Maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Implement all areas of the resident’s care plans;
- Provide first aid as required;
- Brief incoming shift staff and give detailed handovers;
- Accurately complete all relevant records;
- Maintain and improve relationships between staff, residents, relatives, neighbours, the community and all significant people in their lives;
- Support residents in a full range of activities at home and in the community;
- Act as a Key Worker for a resident;
- Work allocated shifts as per the duty rota to meet the resident’s needs;
- Attend all relevant meetings and contribute ideas and information with the team to assessments, interventions, projects, etc;
- Carry out any domestic tasks that is not part of the residents’ daily programs;
- Cover sleep-over duties as detailed on the duty rota.
- Confident and professional;
- Experience of behavior that can challenge;
- Experience of working with people with learning disabilities;
- A Driving Licence is essential;
- Effective Communicator (Written & Verbal).