Contracts Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contracts Officer to join our team.
- Record keeping;
- Commercial Administration including dealing with enquiries, quotations, customer orders, despatch and invoicing documentation;
- Timely receipt & accurate input of enquiries and orders onto MTMS (sales & order management computer system);
- Preparation of responses to customers;
- All necessary master data is captured and set up in SAP;
- Providing resource for the Contract Managers and Sub-Contracts Managers in terms of research, due diligence and drafting variations;
- Reporting on contract-let activity and progress to plan to the Contracts Manager;
- To undertake issuing the Final Account Statements for the RCC variations and contract close out for the Enterprise and Surface Transport contracts;
- All invoices are generated in relation to SAP contracts at the required due date;
- Be responsible for the maintenance of information on and off system;
- To progress to understanding and drafting contractual documents;
- Stakeholder engagement with staff from a wide range of departments in the organisation;
- All sub-contractor purchase orders are set up in SAP and subsequently administered/maintained (including facilitating sub-contractor invoice approval);
- Interaction and effective team working with the wider Procurement organisation including Category Management, Sourcing and Supplier Development;
- To provide holiday cover for the Administration Manager with regards to Correspondence Control.
- Processing of orders received within the MTMS (local IT system); and;
- Supporting data fact-finding, audit, and customer negotiations,
- Accountability for proposal preparation,
- Providing administrative support for export control compliance.