Domiciliary Care Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Domiciliary Care Assistant to join our team.
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care;
- Social inclusion;
- Writing accurate and factual daily reports;
- Medication administration;
- Working in a team and on an individual basis;
- Teaching life skills;
- Encouraging participation in activities;
- promoting and ensuring privacy and dignity;
- Promoting independence;
- Escorting service users into the community.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- Driving licence and own transport is essential for the nature of the work;
- Caring and Friendly Nature;
- Experience within care/support work;
- Qualification within Health and Social Care (or similar) is desirable but not essential;
- Friendly and approachable;
- You must have business insurance if using a Car/Vehicle to assist clients in accessing the community;
- You must have a valid driving licence and have your own vehicle to be able to get from visit to visit;
- Must be able to write and converse adequately in English;
- Must be able to get independently to the appointments (i.e. you will require a car);
- An enhanced DBS will be required for this position;
- QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.