Endoscopy Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Endoscopy Practitioner to join our team.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise;
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity;
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Basic IT skills and ability to work with online programmes such as SystmOne;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of NHS recruitment and selection;
- Good time/resource management skills;
- Desirability to have Preparation for mentorship course (ENB998) or equivalent;
- Desirability of previous managerial experience;
- At least 6 months’ experience in endoscopy;
- NMC Registered Nurse;
- Knowledge of working within endoscopy unit;
- Desirability to be educated to degree level (or equivalent experience), with evidence of recent professional development.