H&S Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a H&S Manager to join our team.
- Take ownership of, develop and continuously update the Safe Systems of Working (SSOW) and ensure all appropriate training is administered/provided;
- Manage Incident, accident investigations and near miss reporting;
- Manage/audit the provision of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment ensuring that any risks associated to tasks are managed/minimised;
- Manage, administer and deliver site inductions for new starters;
- Hold and manage EH&S committee meetings;
- Provide timely information and documentation to support the Company claims handling process as required;
- Coordinate and assist in external compliance audits.
- GradIOSH or above;
- Proven experience in facilitating behavioural safety change programmes;
- Degree or similar level of education;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence change and challenge stakeholders;
- Interested to keep up to date with changes in legislation and their impact on the business;
- Prior health and safety experience ideally from a food related, multisite business;
- Ambition to continue with your own personal professional development.