hca Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a hca to join our team.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services;
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment;
- Working closely with patients to empower and support their recovery journey;
- Advocating for young people using the services;
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care;
- Supporting supervision of qualified staff.
- Right to work in the UK;
- NMC Pin;
- 6 months’ experience;
- 6 months’ experience in hospitals or care homes;
- Experience: 1+ year working as an HCA in the UK;
- Full-time agency;
- PMVA/MAPA training (not essential as training can be given);
- Valid DBS;
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and Mandatory Training;
- Flexible with shift patterns;
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience (either in NHS or private UK hospitals);
- Immunisation record;
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.