Health Care Assistant (HCA) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Health Care Assistant (HCA) to join our team.
- Take responsible care of service users’ property, money, and other personal effects and maintain appropriate records;
- Support where necessary service users to attend social and leisure activities, community outings and appointments;
- To support Service Users to monitor their health and wellbeing;
- Assist service users in cooking, shopping, cleaning, gardening, laundry, ironing, and household tasks;
- Support service users to make informed choices and have new experiences within an agreed plan of risk-taking;
- To assist service users in meeting outcomes from their person-centered plan and care plan;
- To maintain complete and accurate records including Service Users personal files and financial records.
- Right to work in the UK;
- NMC Registration;
- 6 months’ experience within a UK hospital setting;
- UK references.