Health & Safety Manager (National) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Health & Safety Manager (National) to join our team.
- Day to day management of a team of regionally based health and safety advisors;
- Conducting accident investigations and any compliance checks and audits as required;
- Provide clear leadership for the development of a safe environment for colleagues and visitors to the CVS Group;
- Day to day line management of the Health and Safety Advisors;
- Oversee and monitor all aspects of health and safety training on line and off line through the Health and Safety Team;
- Create and develop training for delivery in line with the CVS Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manual and present legislation.
- Ability to effectively influence those at a senior level;
- Previous experience in a pan-European role desirable;
- Qualification in occupational health and safety, such as NEBOSH National Diploma;
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment;
- IT literate with a comprehensiveunderstanding of Windows based programmes to include Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonalabilities;
- Ability to produce reports and develop relevant policies;
- Outstanding attention to detail and observationabilities;
- Previous experience in a similar field/multi-site role/environment;
- Strong leadership, organisational and motivational skills.