Junior Counsel – Oral Health and EMEA Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Counsel – Oral Health and EMEA to join our team.
- Support for other legal projects as required according to business need;
- Advising on proposed marketing activities;
- Providing support to the UK-based EMEA legal team;
- Advising on sales promotions;
- Appropriate and timely escalation of material issues to the Assistant General Counsel, Oral Health, or the relevant Legal Director;
- Supporting the creation of legal guidance notes, templates and training materials;
- Providing support to the Assistant General Counsel, Oral Health;
- Negotiating/drafting and/or reviewing simple commercial agreements and other legal documents;
- Advising the Oral Health R&D teams on R&D projects;
- Providing legal support in relation to advertising challenges brought by or against Oral Health brands;
- Supporting the Oral Health Regulatory team on corporate governance issues;
- Undertaking legal research.
- High levels of learning agility;
- Prior experience in a Commercial Advisory role;
- Business partnering experience;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business;
- Familiarity with advertising law;
- An interest in the world of Consumer Healthcare;
- Qualified as a Solicitor or Barrister (if the latter you will have had experience working in an advisory role either in private practice or in house).