Lead HSSE Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead HSSE Advisor to join our team.
- Review accidents and incident reports;
- Where appropriate be involved in the investigation and ensure that the findings are reported and appropriately shared;
- Monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness;
- Produce HSSE performance reports as required;
- Promote an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement;
- Provide assistance and advice to the Project Manager/Location Manager with responsibility for HSSE;
- Provide positive support and coordination for the Contract/Project/Location on HSSE issues and promote the adoption of HSSE best practice;
- To promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities (or Similar);
- NEBOSH General Certificate;
- Oil & Gas Experience;
- Member of IOSH;
- Auditor Training.