Monitor Technician examines heartbeat patterns on electrocardiograph monitors. Makes note of irregular rhythms and monitors changes in heartbeat. Being a Monitor Technician provides notes to medical staff in charge of the patient. Ensures that monitors are functioning properly. Additionally, Monitor Technician may require an associate degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The Monitor Technician gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. To be a Monitor Technician typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Monitoring Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Monitoring Technician to join our team.
- making sure QA/QC protocols are strictly followed and update them as required,
- carrying out QA/QC audits on data received from the sub-contractor, flag any errors/inconsistencies and liaise with sub-contractor to correct these;
- Following and enforce all the HS&E policies and procedures for the monitoring activities,
- liaising with the Site Manager, sub-contractors and other site staff to enable monitoring activities in a timely manner;
- carrying out QA/QC supervision of the monitoring and sampling activities and.
- Full UK driving licence;
- CSCS Card;
- asbestos awareness training,
- AECOM University site training modules;
- project-specific EPIC training,
- First Aid at Work;
- Minimum 2 years experience.