Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Nurse to join our team.
- Work to quality standards set by internal procedures and health legislations;
- Communicate effectively with staff, residents and relatives;
- Introduce new systems and processes to improve quality;
- Create and develop individual resident care plans;
- Direct resident care management;
- Undertake delivery of care including individual and group sessions.
- Good Nursing Experience;
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines;
- Well organized;
- Ability to follow the Nursing process-Assessment/Diagnosis/Planning/Implementation/Evaluation;
- You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA);
- Dementia awareness;
- Possess fine-tuned decision making skills;
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered);
- Previous experience working within a nursing home or elderly care setting;
- Drivers preferrable;
- Reliability is of utmost importance as home care clients are dependent on their care team for every day needs;
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development;
- Have an excellent organisational capacity and effective communication skills;
- Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care.