Oncology Staff Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Oncology Staff Nurse to join our team.
- Being accountable for nursing outcomes;
- Working with agreed nursing standards and according to Nursing and Midwifery Council Code for nurses;
- Enhancing the quality of care by assisting with the management of change in nursing practice based on evidence/research;
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care;
- Ensure high standards of care for patients and their families.
- Caring and Compassionate;
- Experience within Oncology;
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin;
- Oncology nursing experience;
- Ability to prioritise patient care;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Effective registration with the NMC;
- Highly motivated individual who possesses strong communication & organisational skills.