Paediatric Audiologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Paediatric Audiologist to join our team.
- Comply with policies/procedures and in particular, issues relating to Health and Safety, COSSH, Incidents Reporting and the Data Protection Act;
- Work within a flexible working roster, designed to achieve the most effective use of staff for the patient’s requirements;
- By precept and example, to ensure that the rights, dignity and confidentiality of the patient are protected at all times;
- Organise own time and be responsible for appropriate delegation of staff and duties;
- Maintain effective channels of communication at all times;
- Deliver patient care in accordance with recognised standards of research-based clinical practice;
- Report all accidents and untoward incidents to senior staff and complete electronic reporting system;
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way;
- Participate in the on call rota to provide a telephone helpline.
- HCPC or RCCP registration is desirable;
- A BSc or MSc qualification in Audiology;
- Previous paediatric clinical experience working in a hospital or private setting;
- Previous clinical experience of working as an Audiologist in a Hospital or private setting;
- A BSc or equivalent qualification in Audiology;
- Previous clinical experience working in a hospital or private setting.