Registered Nurse – part time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Nurse – part time to join our team.
- Be the lead in key meeting such as the NHS;
- Genuine passion for delivering high standards of care and be committed to really making a difference to your client’s lives;
- Recruiting and inducting Support Workers / Carers;
- Managing the package of care for a range of clients with varying requirements,
- Excellent communication skills are key to this role, assessing needs of the clients;
- Delivering training to your team;
- Keep up to date with new techniques & training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential;
- A committed and organised approach;
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number;
- Flexible to work shifts;
- Previous experience of managing rota’s, either within a complex care or care environment;
- Confident to lead on meetings & train new staff;
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle;
- Compassionate person;
- Nurse PIN Number.