Registered Nurses Registered nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions.
Registered Nurse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures;
- To provide a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff and visitors;
- Carry out regular checks on residents at intervals determined by the Home Manager;
- Assist in the training and development of support staff;
- To act as Nurse-in-Charge of shift;
- To demonstrate dissemination of information and reporting to/from Manager;
- To safeguard service users property, valuables and personal possession sand ensure relatives are informed when additional clothing is required;
- Undertaking audits;
- To assess, implement and evaluate care for the residents;
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey;
- Managing a team of support staff including daily supervision as required;
- Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective and non-discriminatory communication methods;
- Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care;
- Establishes good relations with colleagues and key external contacts;
- Establishing trusted, professional and productive relationships with key contacts.
- Current valid NMC registration;
- At least 2 referee contact details;
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential;
- T34 Syringe Driver;
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group;
- Have excellent communication skills and work well in a team;
- Team-working Skills;
- Strong critical thinking skills;
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable;
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app;
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo;
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course);
- Good Nursing Experience;
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app;
- Management (as appropriate).