Regulatory Affairs Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join our team.
- Liaising with designers and artwork providers to implement chemical labelling updates;
- Liaising with customers to answer regulatory questions and give best advice about the company’s products;
- Liaising with European colleagues to provide regulatory support;
- Involvement with third party external auditors for continuing ISO 9001 & 14001 compliance;
- Keeping up to date with current and changing regulations (CLP, GHS, BPR, REACH, Poison Centres, Waste Regulations etc.);
- Any additional duties which may be necessary.
- Good people skills to handle both internal and external customers;
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject;
- Previous industry experience in similar regulatory or product stewardship role.