RGN – Nights Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RGN – Nights to join our team.
- To support and lead with End-of-Life Care for residents who are terminally ill;
- To monitor and control residents’ nutritional and dietary requirements;
- To ensure that appropriate individual care is given to each resident, in accordance with the Care Plans;
- To support, guide and lead the shift as the qualified person in charge ensuring the safety of residents and staff always.
- Have elderly care home experience;
- Right to work in the UK;
- 6 months’ experience within a UK healthcare setting;
- NMC Registration;
- Good Clinical background skills;
- Be a Registered Nurse;
- UK references;
- Be registered with the NMC;
- Have excellent communication skills and work well in a team.