Salaried GP Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Salaried GP to join our team.
- Extended hours;
- Contract/QOF/Audit work when required;
- Attendance at practice meetings and training;
- Duty Doctor Session -dealing with on the day queries and emergencies;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills in a confidential manner;
- Awareness of and compliance with all relevant practice policies/guidelines, e.g. prescribing, confidentiality, data protection, health and safety;
- Commitment to life-long learning and audit to ensure evidence-based best practice;
- Good understanding and experience of chronic disease management and primary prevention & screening services;
- Peer support;
- CPD Support with training and development;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Supportive and friendly environment;
- Flexible working hours.