Senior Care Assistant (Days & Nights) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Care Assistant (Days & Nights) to join our team.
- To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents;
- To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach;
- Responsible for the administration of medication;
- Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times;
- To provide leadership and support to the care staff;
- To provide leadership and support to the care assistants;
- Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity;
- To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available;
- Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support.
- Previous experience within a nursing/residential home;
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care;
- Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant;
- Willingness to gain medication certificate if not already received;
- Previous experience as a HCA or SHCA.