Senior Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join our team.
- Arranging and chairing CIN and Core Group meetings;
- Working collaboratively with children, young people and families to elicit needs through Children and Families assessments;
- Carrying out section 47 enquiries.
- an opportunity to achieve your own development goals in-line with the role’s operational requirements;
- The post holder will be responsible for undertaking the assessment, support planning and care co-ordination of vulnerable adults with complex needs;
- a full package of induction, support and development that will be tailored to meet your needs;
- guidance, supervision and support from the Operations and Partnerships Managers;
- The post holder will regularly liaise with Statutory, Voluntary, Independent and Faith Group Partner Organisations;
- The post holder will be responsible for providing advice, support and supervision to team members.