Senior Staff Nurse – Medical Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse – Medical to join our team.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff;
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives;
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs;
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work;
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy;
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions;
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure;
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management.
- Extensive experience essential within a medical setting;
- Registered Nurse Level 1;
- Knowledge of relevant NMC/national guidelines, policies and procedures (Code of conduct);
- ENB course/experience relevant to specialist area desirable but not essential;
- NMC Registration and PREP requirements;
- Basic life support.