Staff Nurse – Haematology Day Unit Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Nurse – Haematology Day Unit to join our team.
- Attend IV/ chemotherapy drug administration training, complete workbook competence;
- Monitor patient care and interventions appropriately;
- Implement a holistic approach in the care of patients requiring infection control precautions;
- Initiate appropriate actions to isolate patients when required;
- Report and document adverse incidents appropriately;
- Participate in individual care needs of patients and develop appropriate care plans to implement and evaluate.
- NHS or Private ward experience;
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin;
- Passionate about patient care, respectful, responsible and committed;
- Haematology experience is desirable. We offer a three month supportive probationary period which includes some supernumerary time.