Staff Nurse – Orthopaedics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Nurse – Orthopaedics to join our team.
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure;
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management;
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions;
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy;
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work;
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs;
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives;
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Confident communicator with high levels of written and spoken English;
- Registered Nurse Level 1;
- NMC Registration and PREP requirements;
- ENB course/experience relevant to an Orthopaedic environment;
- Knowledge of relevant HOSPITAL NMC/national guidelines, policies and procedures (Code of conduct).