Staff Nurse – Pre-Assessment Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Nurse – Pre-Assessment to join our team.
- You will have a strong understanding of, and the ability, to follow policies and criteria for surgical suitability;
- Completing pre-operative checks and referring on for review as and where needed;
- Liaising with GP’s to follow through on any extra care needed to reduce cancellations;
- You will undergo your pre-assessment course, fully funded;
- Our team works a variety of hours to support a healthy work/life balance.
- Fully understand each patient’s needs and give them and their families the comfort and reassurance that can mean so much;
- Be part of a close-knit team with matron-led care and consultant-led service;
- Not only make correct assessments in accordance with protocols, but also giving patients reassurance and support;
- Work with leading practitioners to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.