Theatre Practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join our team.
- Providing each of your patients with a high level of personalised care during their peri-operative phase;
- Supporting and assisting in the management and organisation of care provision within the operating department;
- Applying clinical reasoning across a range and varied patient case mix and showing competency across a range of skills;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of services and working to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of yourself and your colleagues;
- Ensuring all equipment is managed safely and effectively.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key;
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art;
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate;
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff;
- Excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated;
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC;
- Post-registration experience.