Apprentice Parts Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our team.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock;
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle;
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone;
- Liaising with other members of staff;
- Raising invoices for parts sold;
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers;
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived;
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and polite to customers;
- Regular communication with mechanics;
- Advice and guidance of products;
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity;
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems;
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts;
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Jaguar Land Rover specific certifications – 12 months;
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard – 12 months.