Corporate Commercial Account Handler Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Commercial Account Handler to join our team.
- Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms;
- Cross selling other insurance products;
- Utilising online quote facilities (training provided);
- Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal;
- Liaising with Insurers and clients.
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance;
- Ability to organise work flow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision;
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel;
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial;
- Cert CII qualified or progress towards required;
- Ideally previous experience with Open GI & Acturis;
- Excellent communication and administration skills.