Electrical Shift Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical Shift Engineer to join our team.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports;
- Completion of self-perform maintenance tasks on the contract;
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible;
- Devise preventative measures to avoid equipment breakdown and maintain business continuity;
- Management of onsite minor works projects;
- Implementation of reactive maintenance as required on site team;
- Delivery of all planned maintenance of electrical equipment in line with the contract requirements.
- City & Guilds 2330 Electrical Installation Level 3;
- City & Guilds 17th/18thEdition;
- Minimum 1 year maintenance experience;
- Exposure to HV or HV Switching is desired.