Forklift Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Forklift Engineer to join our team.
- Perform preventative maintenance routines and condition monitoring on Combi lifts and Forklifts;
- Make sure that work sheet is given on handover of shift;
- Diagnose faults and repair Combi lifts and Forklifts;
- Carry out maintenance tasks diligently and in good time using appropriate methodology;
- Anticipate machine failures and make such changes or recommendations to prevent re-occurrence and to minimise downtime;
- Complete written records of all maintenance activities;
- Work to improve reliability and productivity of equipment;
- Cover and manage breakdowns on Combi and Machinery;
- Repair damages to HGV’s upon return for use the following day.
- Full driving licence;
- A professional and helpful attitude to work;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- If you have worked with Battery powered or Diesel trucks this would be an advantage;
- Experience of hydraulics and electrical equipment an advantage, however training will be provided as required;
- Excellent servicing and fault-finding skills;
- We are looking for Mechanical Engineers with Electrical experience who are keen on a career in the Material Handing industry;
- HGV Mechanic;
- Plant Technician;
- Fork Lift Engineer;
- Car Mechanic.