hgv & lgv mechanics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a hgv & lgv mechanics to join our team.
- To ensure health & safety and record keeping is actively updated;
- Attending broken down or accident damaged vehicles and find solutions such as running repairs;
- Assisting with the decommissioning of company fleet vehicles – such as removing equipment and livery;
- Carrying out diagnosis on both complex electrical and hydraulic systems. Along with providing solutions to fix faults;
- Conduct fabrication, welding and body work repairs as required;
- Conducting class 4 and 7 vehicle MOT’s.
- Full driving licence with Category B entitlement or Class 1 Licence for the HGV vacancy;
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent for a HGV opportunity;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet timely deadlines;
- Commutable to the Nottingham area;
- Passed experience working in either an HGV or an LGV maintenance environment.