Installation Manager manages team of installers who are responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing structures and major components. Schedules and oversees the installation of products. Being an Installation Manager ensures adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures. May require a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Installation Manager typically reports to top management. The Installation Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be an Installation Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Installation Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Installation Manager to join our team.
- Meeting quality & service requirements Inc. deadlines being met;
- Attracting, selecting and performance managing the Installation teams;
- Manage all aspects of role related administration;
- working as part of a team;
- Working to area targets;
- Recruiting sub-contract labour;
- Becoming an advocate for the Everest brand, leading from the front in terms of best practice and customer service;
- Identifying team development needs and introducing appropriate interventions, networking with other managers within the business to do so;
- Coordinating installations teams;
- Leading & managing installation service;
- Monitoring and driving high Customer Service standards through KPI delivery and site visits;
- Continually ensuring health and safety is adhered to.
- CSCS Card – essential;
- Self-motivated with excellent organisation skills;
- Experience working in fast track building &/or furniture sector;
- Full driving license essential;
- Experienced people manager;
- Experience working with sub-contract labour desirable.