Maintenance Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Controller to join our team.
- The upkeep of the factory site;
- The accurate upkeep of records working closely with our Health & Safety department;
- PAT Testing as required;
- The scheduling and execution of maintenance on machinery, and plant;
- To undertake stores duties as and when required;
- The upkeep, repair and purchasing of tools;
- The physical control of tools on the Brandesburton site.
- Knowledge of Operators License Compliance an advantage;
- You’re customer-focused and a team player;
- Good computer skills, particularly proficient with Office and Excel;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role with Inspection and MOT Commercial Vehicle Scheduling an advantage.