Maintenance Mechanic Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team.
- Coordinate/Perform projects; provide suggestions and/or analysis to draw conclusions or project assignments;
- Rig, move, machinery and equipment;
- Diagnose problems, disassemble, part identification, ordering or fabricating, repair, and reassemble;
- Communicate potential solutions verbally and/or in writing to the appropriate management;
- Proper care and maintenance of all machinery.
- Must pass drug screen;
- High School Diploma or GED with and documentation showing formal education in this field or and an equal field such as a millwright;
- High school diploma;
- Up to 5%
- 18+ years old;
- Can lift 75+ lbs;
- Wiling to complete a four year apprenticeship program of Master Mechanics;
- Minimum of two years of maintenance experience; ideally in an automated production environment.