Senior Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Technician to join our team.
- Occasional supervision of Technicians of lower grade or role – a great opportunity to gain supervisory experience;
- Keep up to date with current best practice, techniques, innovation and market trends (particularly across the North region;
- Develop new and existing client relationships;
- Contribute to the preparation of detailed client briefs, fee proposals and major bids;
- Attending and participating in customer meetings, providing a technical solution – demonstrating your specialism in temperature control;
- Demonstrating and providing support to lower roles and grades in defined areas of competency;
- Understanding and reviewing, technical documents such as, wiring diagrams, P&ID drawings, Pressure Enthalpy diagrams, etc;
- Support Senior Management of Traffic and Local Roads team as required;
- Creating reasonably complex technical reports and standard dilapidation surveys;
- Working unattended and unsupervised within the defined territory;
- Providing support to Project Managers and the management team in undertaking market analysis and client engagement;
- Familiar with relevant Health and Safety regulations and to contribute to a culture of awareness within the team;
- Ensure technical content and quality of output produced is in line with the project brief;
- Contribute to traffic engineering studies from feasibility to preliminary design.
- Applying relevant design standards;
- Preparation of technical reports and checking work/specifications of junior staff;
- bid submissions,
- Liaising with clients, local authorities, utility companies etc;
- Excellent technical and communication skills;
- Preliminary and detailed design including 3D design.