Software Engineer – Enterprise Risk Technology Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Engineer – Enterprise Risk Technology to join our team.
- Build the required features as a member of an agile feature team;
- Help to deliver on the RiskFinder vision via a commitment to code quality and architectural improvement;
- Participate in iteration planning ceremonies and engage with your feature team in the Scaled Agile Program Increment planning process;
- Coordinate with Release Management to release completed features into production;
- Cooperate with the Quality Assurance team to drive a quality first approach to delivery.
- Unix Platform (SLES/RHEL,) development skills including deployment and scripting;
- Significant experience in Java, Java Message Service (Solace/MQ,) Horizontally Scalable Frameworks (i.e. AWS/Azure Cloud computing,), Oracle (PL/SQL);
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience in computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.