Test & Commission Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Test & Commission Technician to join our team.
- To control and maintain professional standards within the test areas;
- Set-up, configure and test existing equipment ensuring that equipment works to its specification;
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults;
- Feedback design and maintenance issues to appropriate personnel;
- Work with engineering and technical staff to develop new and existing equipment;
- Install, commission, test and subsequently maintain equipment at TP Group(Portsmouth)and on site when required;
- Run system demonstrations;
- Carrying out activities in line with the company’s test procedures;
- Ensure documentation and test results are recorded as required.
- Ability to read and understand drawings;
- Strong presentation skills, confident speaker and professionally presented when interacting with customers;
- Flexible, enthusiastic individual who is self-motivated and able to work well under own initiative;
- Decision-making and problem solving skills;
- Strong self-management and organisation skills, and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Must be a team player.